Thursday, November 18, 2010

YouTube videos in School Tube

I love this, you can use School Tube to make some of those great YouTube videos available to your students. Sign up for School Tube and become a moderator for your school. Then, once you have been approved you click the Upload Video button in your School Tube account and import a video from the web. Copy and paste the URL from the video you want. It will take a few minutes (sometimes longer) for your video to be accepted (it will be approved if you are a moderator), you will get an email with the link to your video. Here is an adorable video on the Butterfly Life Cycle done by a Kindergarten class. I found this on YouTube (which is blocked by my district) and uploaded it to School Tube, I can't wait to share this with my 1st grade teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment