Thursday, May 26, 2011

Free Technology for Teachers: Stop Blaming the Technology

This was an interesting post by Richard Byrne in his Free Technology for Teachers blog. With all of the content out there and all of the people blogging I suppose this goes on all the time. I try to attibute everything I get but I know that I am a bit lax in this area. After reading this blog I will work more diligently to be sure that I give credit where it is due. I don't use an autoblogger, I usually write whatever is in my blog myself linking to the blog or site I want to feature. But I often get these sites from all of these wonderful bloggers, Richard Byrne being one, and don't always remember to say hey, this came from...
I would hope that none of us directly copy or claim anyone else's writing. Now the way I write I don't think I have a huge problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment