Tuesday, July 1, 2014

iPad Apps

I am finding it harder and harder to keep track of all things technology but I keep trying.  It has been quite awhile since I posted here because I kept getting blocked by our school filter, that is another story!  I think we are good now so I am going to try and give you a few links to some good  iPad apps I found today.

Today most of the apps are coming from Technology Tidbits, a really great blog offering a lot of good resources for technology in the classroom.


  1. Level it Books - an app that helps parents and teachers track their students reading level.
  2. 30hands - a free Digital Storytelling app.
  3. Door24 - Math app for grades 4 - 8.
  4. Water Cycle HD - Nice science app with videos, animations and photos to help students learn about the water cycle.



No comments:

Post a Comment